Franchising Since: 2004
Multi-Unit Franchisees: 8
Total Franchise Units: 24 opened, 35 in development
Company Operating Units: 13
Total Unit Cost: $1,300,000 - $1,800,000
Franchise Fee (per unit): $45,000 first unit, $30,000 for additional units
Royalty Fee (per unit): 4%
Advertising Fee (per unit): 1.5% system, 2.5% local
Build-Out Options: Endcap, free-standing, city street, airports
Available Territories: VA, PA, DC, WV, NC, SC, GA, FL, NJ, NY, CT, MA, RI, OH, TN, KY
- 40,000 minimum total population
- 10,000 minimum daytime population
- 25,000 per day minimum traffic count
- Proximity to shopping malls, hotels, major highways and other major traffic generators
In business since 1976, The Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille is a family friendly, casual dining restaurant and bar offering high quality American comfort food with a heavy emphasis on local, regional and national sports. Marketing support includes TV, radio, electronic, print, digital and social media. Highly experienced district managers provide support to every facet of a franchisee's ongoing business unit.
SITE LOCATION ASSISTANCE:
Key support throughout the development, construction and opening process including; broker introduction, site evaluation, design, construction support, equipment ordering, training and opening support.
Single and multi unit opportunities available. Ideally, candidates should have $500,000 in liquid assets and a total net worth of $1,500,000 per each unit to be developed. Prior restaurant or food service experience is strongly preferred.
RANKINGS AND AWARDS:
- 2013 Entrepreneur Magazine: Top 500 Franchise Opportunities
- 2012 Restaurant Management Magazine: Top 10 Franchise Deals
- 2011 Entrepreneur Magazine: Top 500 Franchise Opportunities and Category Leader - Sports Bars